Air fryer Reviews | Best Oil less Fryer 2016
AirFryer Reviews: Their Benefits and Features
In today’s hectic world, staying fit through a healthy diet is essential. However, if you love to eat fried food, it is difficult to simply curb those cravings. Therefore, an air fryer is the best, healthiest, and most economical option for preparing fried food.
Top Air Fryers Recommendation
- Philips XL Airfryer HD9240
- GoWISE USA GW22621
- 8 Best Air Fryers 2017
- Best Hot Air fryer
- Best Budget Air fryer
- Best Large Air fryer
|01 of 05||02 of 05||03 of 05||04 of 05||05 of 05|
|Table of 5 Best AirFryer|
|Product:||Philips AirFryer HD9240/94||GoWISE USA|
|Air Fryer by Cozyna||Philips Airfryer HD9230/26||GoWISE USA GW22631|
176⁰F – 392⁰F
175F - 400F
|30% larger size,|
30% faster speed
|8 programs||2 Recipe Book|
over 50 recipes
|Shop now||Shop now||Shop now||Shop now||Shop now|
|Read Review||Read Review||Read Review|
By utilizing superheated air, this appliance is capable of preparing fried food with less oil. That means it is now possible to enjoy the fatty and delicious taste of fried food without the actual fat that is used in deep fryers. (Read more: What is an air fryer?)
Do the fries taste deep-fried?
“Look – nothing is going to replace that deep-fried taste, so no, they don’t,” said Ramsay honestly.
“But, the Airfryer uses a tablespoon of oil and the chips come out crisp on the outside and tender on the inside – they’re a healthier version, and they taste great.“
Why is an Air Fryer important?
Although initially expensive, an air fryer is an important piece of equipment in the kitchen. It not only produces healthy food but cuts down on preparation time, cooking time, and even cleaning time.
Cleaning is arguably the least fun part of cooking. It requires additional time, especially when cleaning conventional deep frying equipment. Cleaning an air fryer, however, is easy and uncomplicated. Most air fryers are even dishwasher-friendly.
Though an air fryer is typically used for frying food with minimal or no oil at all, it offers other useful functions as well. With the included additional accessories, it is also possible to bake and grill in your air fryer.
Some air fryers go the extra mile to offer unique functions like automated cooking settings. These preset choices allow users to cook with an air fryer without worrying about temperature or time. The predefined settings automatically adjust the temperature and timer of the appliance to perform your chosen activity.
Top Air fryer 2015-2016 – Top Choice: Philips air fryer
Philips HD9220 – Editor Top Choice
Do you want your food healthy or tasty? Well, why not both! Your favorite goodies and the Philips (HD9220) Airfryer are the best combination. Whether you fry, bake, roast or grill, the Philips Air Fryer will only give you perfection! Because of its one-of-a-kind Rapid Air Technology, you only need to add a small amount of oil, and presto! Your healthy feast is cooked perfectly on all sides. Delicious to the last bite!
This Philips Air Fryer model lets you cook like a real chef while always staying in control. There are no guessing games with its timer and temperature control. Turn your ordinary food to something amazing! Do you hate the lingering smell of food long after the meal is finished? No problem! The Rapid Air Technology of this Philips Air Fryer will get rid of that fried oil smell in a jiffy.
Cleaning takes no time at all. The unit has a nonstick drawer and a basket that is easy to remove for cleaning. Take a break from all your hard work in the kitchen by simply popping it in the dishwasher. Best of all, the Philips Air Fryer comes with a recipe book. Put together by great culinary masters, the recipe book will guide you through low-fat meals that are not only healthy but easy to try.
Buy It On Amazon.com
Philips HD9230 – Editor Best Choice
Fast and perfect! That’s what the Philips HD9230 Air Fryer guarantees. Temperatures can be adjusted up to 390 degrees, allowing you to cook a variety of food items. Meat, fries, steak, cakes – you name it and the Philips HD9230/26 Air Fryer can cook it perfectly. The unit also has a ready signal, auto shut-off, and a 60-minute timer. Burnt food no more!
Unexpected guests for mealtime? Not a problem! The Philips HD9230/26 Air Fryer has a double layer rack so you can maximize the use of its cooking surface.
Last but not least, the unit’s parts can be cleaned just by using the dishwasher. If you are a busy bee, make your life easy and get the Philips HD9230/26!
Buy It On Amazon.com
Philips Air fryer HD 9240 – Editer Best of the Best
Buy It On Amazon.ccom
Have you given up on delicious food items because they are oily, then you need to use Philips Air fryer HD9240/94 to cook food. It uses much less oil as compared to the food prepared by deep frying. Its Rapid Air Technology cooks food evenly from all sides which makes the food items crunchy and tastier. The Philips Air fryer is easy to clean do not cause mess in your kitchen. Its detachable food basket can be wiped with a damp cloth to clean it more efficiently.
It also has a digital touch screen to select from the inbuilt cooking modes and to adjust temperature according to the recipe. You can cook food items up to 390 degrees. If you like a dish and cook it often then save the settings for your favorite dish with the smart pre-set button and turn it on the next time you prepare your dish. The air fryer can be set up to the timer of 60 minutes and it automatically shuts down after the timer gets completed to provide complete safety to the users.
Things we liked: • Large capacity • Easy to clean • Advanced features
Things we didn’t like: It weighs 19 pounds and is not much handy due to its weight
GoWISE USA GW22621 – Editor Cheap Price, Expensive Taste
GoWISE USA GW22621 is an Air fryer that has all the advanced features to help in cooking healthy and delicious food. It uses the Rapid Air Circulation technology which cooks your food from all the sides at one go. You can cook a variety of food items in this air fryer such as meat, chips, steak, fish and cakes without using much oil. The food remains crispy, crunchy and also tastes good.
The GoWISE USA GW22621 features a touch screen wherein you can select from the 7 inbuilt recipe programs. You can adjust the temperature between the range of 175o F and 400o F. The automatic standby feature automatically turns off the device once the set timer is completed. You can easily transfer the food items from the fryer to your eating plate as the fryer comes with a basket that can be easily detached.
This 4th generation model of air fryer is just perfect for those who want to prepare new and delicious food items at home but don’t want a mess in their kitchen. The less consumption of oil in the air frying technology as compared to the deep frying adds one more reason why you should but this product.
GoWISE USA GW22631
If you have a large family and each family member wants to eat different items then GoWISE USA GW22631 air fryer is made for you. It can easily cook four different dishes at a time. It is a multipurpose air fryer as you can use it to fry, bake, roast and grill. The rapid circulation technology of the device cooks food in even manner from all the sides. It also features standby mode and a touch screen to ease the use for the users.
There are inbuilt seven modes in the air fryer which can be used to cook a variety items at home such as steak, meat, cake, fries etc with much ease. It can be easily cleaned and has a non-stick coating on the basket so that you can easily remove food from it.
Its sleek design and attractive color will match perfectly with your kitchen’s interior and it will not eat up much space in your kitchen. It is a must have appliance for your kitchen.
Read more: Air fryer vs Deep fryer
Why Use an Air Fryer?
Is an Air Fryer useful? Consider these advantages:
- Oil less fryer with 70%-80% Less Oil.
- Control time, temperature, Auto Shut-Off
- Easy clean up, Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Fast, Safe, Less Smell, No Grease and No Mess
- Can fry, roast, bake or grill.
- Exhaust System, Cooling System
- Recommended for those starting a new diet, anyone with a busy life
Benefits of Opting for Air Fryers
- The extra calories associated with deep fried foods do not apply to air fryers since they use superheated air
- The temperature in an air fryer increases quite quickly, as fast as three minutes from room temperature to more than 300 degrees.
- The food is cooked quickly and effortlessly when compared to deep fried food. Deep frying involves dunking food in boiling fat, thus requiring more time to bring the oil to a boiling state.
More Benefits to Air Fryers:
- Easy to clean since most air fryers consist of dishwasher-friendly parts.
- Food is cooked inside the fryer, which means that oil spills in the kitchen will be contained.
- No oil spills equal better safety.
- Food is cooked evenly throughout. No overcooked or undercooked meals.
1. Healthy Cook with little to no oil…
2. Quick Chips (15 mins), Chicken drumsticks (23 mins)
3. Easy Set the timer, temperature .
4. Safe No more handling of hot oil, 100% dishwasher safe
5. Less Mess No splashes or splatters and no need to handle messy oil
6. Recipe book and App
It’s time to buy an air fryer and reach your goal of a HEALTHIER and HAPPIER life.
Tips to Select the Best Air Fryer
There are numerous air fryers on the market, so a prospective buyer must consider these things before making a purchase.
- Capacity: It is important to understand not only the type of food, but the quantity of food an air fryer can accommodate. Although an air fryer’s cooking time is quite small in comparison to a conventional fryer, it is still an inconvenience and waste of resources if the same food is cooked in batches. A regular air fryer has a capacity that ranges between 1.8 pounds to 2.5 pounds. This capacity is enough to cookware regular fries or chicken drumsticks. However, if you plan to prepare an entire turkey or whole chicken, the capacity of the air fryer must be larger.
- Wattage: Power consumption is a major concern for all types of appliances. Since air fryers typically consume more than 800 to nearly 1400 watts of power to function, you must know your kitchen’s power outlets and ability to support this range of power supply.
- Size: Space constraints in some kitchens may not be able to support larger air fryers. Based on the available space in your kitchen, you will need to choose your air fryer accordingly.
- Settings: Air fryers have a variety of settings and features. Depending on your individual requirements, particular settings might be essential for you. For example, multiple temperature settings allow users to cook different types of food. On the contrary, some air fryers are not able to reach extremely high temperatures. Consider the type of food you plan to cook and choose your air fryer according to your setting needs.
- Additional Features: Other features, such as a cooking basket, may be of importance to you as well. A multi-level basket allows users to cook different types of food at the same time. This decreases cooking time while increasing efficiency. This type of feature may not be available in all air fryers, so buyers need to consider their requirements and priorities before buying one.
- Price Range: Additional features may increase the price tag of an air fryer. For some buyers, the basic feature of being able to cook food with very little or no oil is more than enough. For others, additional features like digital displays and multiple compartments might be necessary as well. Pricing of air fryers not only changes with different brands or sizes, but it depends on these additional features as well. Look at your budget constrictions before making your final decision.